Dr. Warren Churgin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Slay!
He is the BEST Dr..I have ever had.. I had alot.. I am finding him 17 yrs later, (he moved) I don't care I have to travel.. He is worth it 😊..

January 12th, 2015
thank god for dr churgin. he is willing to prescribe meds that are scowled upon by people with no to minimal in fo. kudos for doing the right thing doc. my husband is having success with his newly allowed meds, aka medical marijuana, which has aided not only his appetite, but has cured the ski n cancer on his face.we have found many other people with similar results. thanks so much Dr Churgin. You are the man.

October 2nd, 2014
Personable and open to holistics
Dr Churgin is very personable, great bed-side manner. I don't like to see a male doctor but always felt at ease with him. He also is open to suggesting non-medication options such as acupuncture.

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Churgin is professional, courteous and friendly. I have been a patient for over 20 years and would never think of changing doctors.

July 30th, 2013
Great experience
Dr. Churgin has been my doctor for five years now. It is true sometimes you do have to wait a bit longer than your appointment time but it is because he is giving his other patients the same care he gives me. He doesn't run in and out of the exam room. He makes sure that you are thoroughly looked at and are ok with anything he may be prescribing. I wouldn't change doctors at all.

October 15th, 2012
The only issue I have ever had is not being seen at my appointment time. I have had to wait 45-60 minutes for a scheduled appointment. This is not uncommon, but not enough of a problem for me to go elsewhere. I have been his patient for at least 15 years.

December 24th, 2009
Found him to be very professional yet courteous and relaxed. He went the extra mile.

May 5th, 2009
He is a doctor of osteopathy. In an emergency, patient is told doctor leaves promptly at 5 - go to emergency room. Cannot get a same day appointment. Staff is abrupt. Must make an appointment to "speak" to the doctor. Doctor is not readily accessible and not proactive - patient needs to ask about changes in medication.