Dr. Warren Cross Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Cross Jr?

Best doctor ever!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Cross! He's done cataract surgery on me and also found out why I was having headaches when 2 other MD's couldn't figure it out--and it wasn't eyes--it was jaw clenching! I've worked for dentists over 35 years-that's how I met Dr. Cross and he just asked if I was clenching or under stress. Why an eye doctor could figure out what was wrong and a medical doctor and dentist couldn't is beyond me! As you can tell, I LOVE Dr. Cross. He's the best!

My Teen Daughter's Appointments and Admin Staff

Posted on July 14th, 2013

We like the doctor, not his admin statt. Just as the other person who posted, we suffered useless misinformation and lack of information. People setting appointments do not communicate with each other and admin staff do not keep up with appointments and do not inform me and my teen daughter correctly and consistantly. The female who ususally sets appointments and provides information for the appointments is rude. She does not tell you about how long appointments will take and gave me wrong info over the phone. I tried to complain about her, but at time could not obtain who was over her. Sometimes we do not know about our appointments in time or appts not in their appt computer.

Very professional, courteous, and efficient

Posted on June 18th, 2012

This is only after first visit. Diagnosed cataracts and scheduled surgery. So far I am extremely pleased! I will try to return and update this in a couple of months after I am done.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Cross is an outstanding physician; however, the office staff in both of his office do not know what they are doing. They did not provide the information required or explain things. There were a lot of surprises which could have resulted in major issues.

Posted on July 14th, 2010

staff a little rude, cancelling husband's appointment

Posted on October 26th, 2017