Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Teen Daughter's Appointments and Admin Staff  |  show details
by Ms. Wesbrooks on Jul 14th, 2013

We like the doctor, not his admin statt. Just as the other person who posted, we suffered useless misinformation and lack of information. People setting appointments do not communicate with each other and admin staff do not keep up with appointments and do not inform me and my teen daughter correctly and consistantly. The female who ususally sets appointments and provides information for the appointments is rude. She does not tell you about how long appointments will take and gave me wrong info over the phone. I tried to complain about her, but at time could not obtain who was over her. Sometimes we do not know about our appointments in time or appts not in their appt computer.

|  Very professional, courteous, and efficient  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

This is only after first visit. Diagnosed cataracts and scheduled surgery. So far I am extremely pleased! I will try to return and update this in a couple of months after I am done.

|  show details
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Cross is an outstanding physician; however, the office staff in both of his office do not know what they are doing. They did not provide the information required or explain things. There were a lot of surprises which could have resulted in major issues.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

staff a little rude, cancelling husband's appointment