A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Warren Doerfler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Doerfler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerfler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Doerfler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Thomas Doerfler MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren T. Doerfler practice?
- Dr. Warren Doerfler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Doerfler practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.