A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Doerfler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerfler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Doerfler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doerfler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Warren Doerfler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren T. Doerfler practice?
Dr. Warren Doerfler practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.