A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Dopson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Dopson, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Dopson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Dopson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren F Dopson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. Dopson practice?
- Dr. Warren Dopson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Dopson practices Internal Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Twin Falls Internists.