Dr. Warren Falo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Falo?

August 9th, 2015

Great doctor!!

December 1st, 2012

Dr. Falo is very personable and relates well to his patients. I wish he had a private practice!

March 15th, 2012

Very Knowledgeable and Friendly Doctor

I was seen by Dr. Falo yesterday for the first time, and I was so impressed by him that I decided to write this review! Since he's at an urgent care center, I'll give his staff a little break. (More on that topic below.) Dr Falo was a pleasant surprise - it seemed like we already knew each other! He explained why he was prescribing each medication, and was easygoing. I wish he was our family doctor!Back to the staff - They're probably overworked and encounter so many random individuals that they're not used to giving the typical personal feel that we usually see in this area of town. With that being said, I waited for nearly 2 hours before I actually saw him - and there were only 3 people ahead of me! The front staff was very helpful. I came in without eating for most of the day, and began to get dizzy. When I asked for it, they gave me crackers and juice without blinking an eye. I really appreciated that!

June 9th, 2014