A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Fan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Chiang Fan MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Fan practice?
- Dr. Warren Fan has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Fan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Cardiologists.