A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Ferris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Ferris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Orrin Ferris MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Warren O. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Warren Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Ferris practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Rheumatologists.