Learn more about Dr. Warren Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Fields is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fields has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Bradley Fields MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren B. Fields practice?
- Dr. Warren Fields has 5 office locations.
Dr. Warren Fields practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Mystic, CT.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.