A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Fournier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Fournier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fournier
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fournier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Fournier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren J Fournier MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren J. Fournier practice?
- Dr. Warren Fournier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Fournier practices Psychiatry near Fairview Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL.
See Fairview Heights Psychiatrists.