Learn more about Dr. Warren Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren N Frank MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Warren N. Frank practice?
- Dr. Warren Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Frank practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.