A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren N Frank MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Warren N. Frank practice?
- Dr. Warren Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Frank practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.