Dr. Warren Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Frank?

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Dr. Frank has been my physician for almost 30 years. My medical history is complicated by multiple chronic conditions that require frequent visits to his office. He has always been thorough, compassionate and accurate in his assessments and treatment. He has also treated several members of my extended family on a more limited basis and all are equally satisfied with his work.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Frank has been my doctor for about 15 years. I feel like part of the family . Anytime i had a concern he would listen to and never laughed at me. He knew I was sick. I have moved to Florida and am really having a hard time finding a doctor.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Great care for 29 years.

If a colonoscopy must be done...this is the place!

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Just a short note to say that my experience was excellent. I had my second colonoscopy with Dr. Frank's group and everything went as scheduled. I would highly recommend Dr. Frank. And....his choice of music in the procedure room gets a #10! See you in ten years!

He is rude and doesn't want to help the really sick

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I went to his office for an appt. he was very unprofessional, had on faded out jeans and a pair of tennis shoes, he wanted to know what he could do for me. I told him I had a long medical history, cancer, TTP, Kidney failure and Gastroparesis. I told him I had been to Cleveland Clinic previously and he told me he couldn't do anything for me..after he looked at two pages of my long medical history. He told me that he thought if I had been to someone as prestige as the Cleveland Clinic I should go back there...yes that would be awesome for me if I could make a 12 hr trip to go to the dr...he wasn't interested in trying to help me. I had alot of testing done and he told me he couldn't accept the test as someone else done them, so what..all test are read by other dr.s and results sent to your dr....duh.....they don't want to help the really sick people they just want to run as many patients as they can thru their office it is nothing more than a money game! What a butthole. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone...I even complained to Central Baptist Hospital, they did an investigation and told me there was nothing they could do, as he contracted with the hospital...so therefore, they couldn't do anything, this certainly does not look good on Central Baptist hospital! unfortunately they have 0 stars cause that is what he would get rated from me!

Posted on March 7th, 2012