Dr. Warren Frank MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Frank has been my doctor for about 15 years. I feel like part of the family . Anytime i had a concern he would listen to and never laughed at me. He knew I was sick. I have moved to Florida and am really having a hard time finding a doctor.

August 20th, 2015
Great care for 29 years.

February 8th, 2014
If a colonoscopy must be done...this is the place!
Just a short note to say that my experience was excellent. I had my second colonoscopy with Dr. Frank's group and everything went as scheduled. I would highly recommend Dr. Frank. And....his choice of music in the procedure room gets a #10! See you in ten years!

March 3rd, 2013
He is rude and doesn't want to help the really sick
I went to his office for an appt. he was very unprofessional, had on faded out jeans and a pair of tennis shoes, he wanted to know what he could do for me. I told him I had a long medical history, cancer, TTP, Kidney failure and Gastroparesis. I told him I had been to Cleveland Clinic previously and he told me he couldn't do anything for me..after he looked at two pages of my long medical history. He told me that he thought if I had been to someone as prestige as the Cleveland Clinic I should go back there...yes that would be awesome for me if I could make a 12 hr trip to go to the dr...he wasn't interested in trying to help me. I had alot of testing done and he told me he couldn't accept the test as someone else done them, so what..all test are read by other dr.s and results sent to your dr....duh.....they don't want to help the really sick people they just want to run as many patients as they can thru their office it is nothing more than a money game! What a butthole. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone...I even complained to Central Baptist Hospital, they did an investigation and told me there was nothing they could do, as he contracted with the hospital...so therefore, they couldn't do anything, this certainly does not look good on Central Baptist hospital! unfortunately they have 0 stars cause that is what he would get rated from me!

March 7th, 2012