Learn more about Dr. Warren Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kramer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren George Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren G. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Warren Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Newport Beach Surgeons.