A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Warren Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kramer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren G Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren G. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Warren Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.