Dr. Warren Kramer III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Kramer III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2016

He's amazing and has done a great job caring for our daughter after hip surgery. He's accurate and through and tried many options before surgery. the wait can be long and this can be frustrating at times.

September 14th, 2015

i have only seen dr. kramer two times for consultations (once for my hip, and once for my knee) and for the first time in 2yrs since my condition developed, i really feel he nailed my problem. i am planning on scheduling to have surgery with him later this year. as i have not yet had surgery, i can't vouch for him in that department yet. however, i felt the need to post this review because after seeing over a DOZEN doctors, he is the first to properly diagnose and understand the problem with my leg. fingers crossed. i'll check back in after my surgery in december....

June 16th, 2012

Great

May 9th, 2012

Best doctor ever!

I've had tons of injuries from sports and I've never had a doctor as awesome as Warren. He's down to earth, easy to talk to, and always has me feeling 110% again!

August 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor, often running a little late but more than makes up for it when you get to see him. Gives clear explanations and quick to offer solutions. Has a great physician assistant (Carolyn) who offer early morning follow-up appointnments - very convenient

August 24th, 2011

I've been a patient with Dr Kramer for 18 yrs. His expertise in joint repair is remarkable. He has repaired both my shoulders due to sport injuries and will soon repair a torn meniscus on my knee. I would never let anyone else touch me except him. He is personable and caring. A+

February 3rd, 2011

Outstanding physician

Dr. Kramer is one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons in Orange County. The complainers on this site most likely have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to medicine and surgery. He did an excellent job on my surgery and I will go to him again if I have any problems in the future.

January 2nd, 2011

STAY AWAY & BEWARE! more like a slimy car salesman....

just like the majority of reviews, Warren Kramer is a total sell-out and fraud of a doctor. Just by looking at him, it is very hard to believe this man in what he is diagnosing let alone allow someone of such a low caliber of morals and ethics to operate on your body! I felt like I was being evaluated and seen by a car salesman that was trying to "sell me something" rather than a professional doctor who had my health and well being in their interest. Its a shame that doctors like these are allowed to practice medicine and make a living off of scamming people out of their money and convincing them to have unnecessary surgery by instilling fear in them. This man should be a politician, not a physician. A complete sleezeball, SELL OUT! I am disgusted!

September 30th, 2010

avoid this doctor

Dr. Kramer is very good at marketing himself and signing you up for surgery. He is only interested in $, not your well being. He will do surgery on you wether it is required or not. I was told I did not need surgery by other orthopedic surgeon. I also spoke with other patients who did not do well after their surgery either. Avoid this surgeon, and seek other surgeons!

July 30th, 2017