A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Galeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Galeos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Galeos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Galeos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Galeos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Longakit Galeos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Galeos practice?
- Dr. Warren Galeos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Warren Galeos practices Otolaryngology near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Landing, NJ and Oak Ridge, NJ.
See Newton Otolaryngologists.