A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Galeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Galeos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Galeos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Galeos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Galeos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galeos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Galeos practice?
Dr. Warren Galeos practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Otolaryngologists.