A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Garner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Garner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans