A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Gefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Gefter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Diseases
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mouth Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gefter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gefter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Bruce Gefter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren B. Gefter practice?
- Dr. Warren Gefter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Gefter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.