A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Gefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gefter
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gefter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Gefter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Diseases
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mouth Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gefter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gefter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren B Gefter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren B. Gefter practice?
- Dr. Warren Gefter has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Gefter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.