A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Gray, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Gray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- hdr brachytherapy for prostate cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren L Gray MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Gray practice?
- Dr. Warren Gray has 5 office locations.
Dr. Warren Gray practices Urology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IN and Bedford, IN.
See Bloomington Urologists.