A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Gray, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Gray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- hdr brachytherapy for prostate cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Gray practice?
Dr. Warren Gray practices Urology near Martinsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Martinsville Urologists.