A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Greenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Greenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Mark Greenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Warren M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Warren Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Obstetricians & Gynecologists.