Dr. Warren Hagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Hagan?

August 10th, 2017

Breast surgery, no scars!!

Dr. Hagan performed my breast surgery over 17 years ago and I couldn't be more satisfied. He put me at complete ease and provided a very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. I would highly recommend Dr. Hagan based on his bedside manor alone.

June 18th, 2016

What a doctor SHOULD be...

Dr. Hagan is wonderful! He's gone above and beyond for myself and my little boy. He always takes the time to make sure we're properly cared for.

March 5th, 2014

This guy needs to learn how to speak to people!

I can’t speak in great detail regarding his credibility as a doctor, but there are basic fundamentals regarding courtesy and communication with people that Warren clearly lacks. His callus, apathetic and cold approach is enough to turn any (already unpleasant experience) into an unforgettably horrific situation. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

April 16th, 2012

claims to be a hand surgeon

Dr. Hagan operated on my finger for a condition called Dupuytren's. I was not informed of alternative treatments, and was assured that my finger would be Perfect. No mention was made of the 50% failure of these procedures. Dr. Hagan claimed that my diabetes would not affect healing time ( that only happens in the feet .... seriously?). This man is performing procedures which he is not qualified for, and the surgery was a complete failure. On my return visit after completing the prescribed rehabilitation and following to the Letter all post surgical tasks, Dr. Hagan tried to blame me for the failure of his surgery. My finger was returning to it's former condition within days of the procedure.

August 4th, 2016