Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Hankins
Dr. Warren Hankins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Lake Havasu City, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hankins is affiliated with Kingman Regional Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Hankins has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Hankins has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Warren Hankins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.