Dr. Warren Hankins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Hankins?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 16th, 2017

Great experience!

I had my second BA with Dr. Hankins just over 2 weeks ago. I had some scar tissue and wanted to go bigger, but was unsure of the exact size. I told him what I was looking for so he brought different sizes into surgery and made the decision then. I'm very happy with the results. He's an expert at what he does and everyone in the office is so friendly and helpful!

August 31st, 2017

Professional and Amazing

Had a breast augmentation by Dr Hankins...I breastfed for 21 months so my breast needed a make over! I had a size A breast and got 450cc and wow he did such an amazing job!! I went under the muscle and my breast look natural! Love them and the entire staff is aweso and make you feel at home! Dr Hankins is very professional and answers all your questions

August 17th, 2017

Would definately recommend!

Dr. Hankins and his staff were great! I was having implants removed and Dr. Hankins took the time to go over all my options and was very patient with all the questions I had. Bambi and Angela were so kind and helpful throughout the process and really made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Hankins & Sohn to all my friends.

July 27th, 2017

Breast augmentation

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Hankins. I'm very happy with my results! He makes me feel comfortable and is very patient with answering all my questions. His assistant Bambi and the entire staff are wonderful!

July 15th, 2017

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

I have been going to Dr. Hankins for many years and he is very knowledgeable in the work that he does. He is so precise in his work and I love the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is someone you can definitely trust. His nurse Bambi is fantastic and I love her. She's always there for you. The nurses and assistants and the staff are great and make you feel so comfortable when you're in the office. The office is clean and pretty. I love going there and I am proud to be a patient.

July 7th, 2017

He's the best!!

Hands down go to Dr. Hankins if you want beautiful work done! He does a flawless job! He did my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier!

July 6th, 2017

Great experience!!

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Hankins, and it was an amazing experience from start to finish. I'm so happy with my results!

July 3rd, 2017

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Had my breast augmentation 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Hankins and his staff are absolutely amazing especially his RN Bambi! She was by my side the entire process and made me feel so comfortable. I was pretty nervous the morning of surgery and if it wasn't for Bambi I probably would have had a melt down. I made the best decision by choosing Dr. Hankins!

June 3rd, 2017

Dr hankins & Bambi!!!

Im so thankful and so happy that i went to Dr Hankins!! Him and his entire staff was AMAZING! Dr. Hankins, his nurse Bambi who did my consultation & was in surgery with me. I could not explain how much i appreciate all of your attentions!! Made me feel so comfortable! I loveddd my entire experience! I recommend them 100%!!! If i had to do it over again i would chose them again and again. Today is the second day after my surgery & i feel great!!! My confidence went from 0-100000!!! Love you guys so much!! Youre the best & i will always recommend you to my family & friends.

May 25th, 2017

Hankins and Bambi are amazing !

Hankins and his assistant Bambi are just wonderful! It was my first plastic surgery and I was definitely nervous. They are so professional reassuring and knowledgeable . Bambi and Hankins were there at every appointment and the procedure. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone !

May 11th, 2017

Best experience and investment I have ever done!!!

I had my surgery about a month ago and I am beyond satisfied with the results! Was nervous to really go through the process until i met dr hankins. Made me feel very comfortable and so did bambi. They answered all my questions and concerns and once i was fone with the consultation i decided to go with him. They were very professional and friendly that i didnt have to continue looking. I knew they would take care of me and satisfy me with my procedure. Once my surgery date came I of course was nervous but I knew that I would love the results. Once I saw Bambi I knew I would be fine and be in good hands. The process was easier then I thought and the recovery has been smooth and easy and can't wait to see the full results!

May 6th, 2017

Amazing!

Wonderful from start to finish! Dr. Hankins and his staff are caring and professional. It's been 2 weeks since my breast augmentation and lift and I couldn't be happier with the results. The entire process was explained and very organized, which left me feeling completely confident that I had chosen Dr. Hankins to do my surgery. Bambi was very knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable during my initial consultation and each appointment thereafter. Love her! The day after surgery I had an appointment for a post op at the office. I walked in to a completely full waiting room with no empty chairs, the gentleman at the front desk noticed and let the staff know and I was promptly called back to a room so I could sit down. Truly caring and friendly office. Dr. Hankins and his staff are top notch!