Dr. Warren Hankins MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Henderson, NV

no change

February 5th, 2017
Excellent Experience - Genuine Professional
I had a breast revision recently - replacing my saline implants with silicone, Dr Hankins and his staff (especially Bambi) were amazing through the entire process. Everyone was very professional and friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and caring.. I could not ask for much more.. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr Hankins and his assistant Bambi to my family and friends. They are the BEST!!!!

January 3rd, 2017
Great Service
Dr. Hankins is an amazing doctor and very attentive to my needs. His staff was helpful from the pre-op to the post-op and was always a call away for any questions or concerns.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Hankins performed a breast augmentation for me 10 years ago. One week ago today I had after having a consultation with him I decided to have my implants remove and a breast lift done due to the weight and size of my breasts. I could not be happier with my results and that I chose to use Dr. Hankins once again. He and his staff are amazing. From the front desk girl when you first book your appointment to the nurses in the OR tending to you after your procedure. Bambi, Dr. Hankins right hand woman (Nurse) makes you feel like you are family not a patient. I will recommend Dr. Hankins to everyone I know. I am blessed to have found him 10 years ago.

November 1st, 2016
Amazing!! You will love your results!
Almost 3 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results!! Dr. Hankins, Bambi, and his entire team is absolutely amazing. I was so nervous to get a breast augmentation but the first moment I walked into his office my fears were calmed. I was so nervous to have surgery and they answered all 101 questions I had without hesitation, including the anesthesiologist, who called me and saw me before surgery! I work in the medical field so I know sometimes medical professionals could get a bad name but this team was absolutely amazing!! I received the best care ever!! They are amazing!

November 1st, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I was very pleased with Dr. Hankins and his staff. I was treated very well, and I had a few medical problems and they took the time to sit and talked to me and explain the few ways to address my medical and risk verses a few things I couldn't , understand. I'm so greatful to the staff and Dr, Hankins. I now have my breast augmentation and this will be my 3 rd time going back . I would recommend this doctor and his staff. Amazing . Thank you Dr. Hankins and staff.

October 26th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
I love Dr Hankins and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Each and every person in that office makes sure you feel comfortable at all times.

September 29th, 2016
22 yo going from B to DD
Dr Hankins along with the staff, especially Bambi, Lourdes, Elvia and Vymmie, were so supportive, positive and friendly throughout the entire process. I was unsure as to what exact size I wanted to go for, but was very specific about the shape and cleavage i wanted. Dr Hankins really listened and exceeded my expectations with the look and size I ended up with. I thought that I would get implants underneath the muscle, as that is what all my friends have gotten and advised me to get, however Hankins knew better and explained to me that with the natural look I wanted, going over the muscle would be best. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, he really is the BEST. Best investment ever.

September 15th, 2016
Very Pleased!
I had a tummy tuck & breast lift done after losing almost 100#. I interviewed several surgeons before having surgery. Dr. Hankins took the time to really listen, answer all my questions, & even offer to meet with me again if I had more questions. After having the surgery, I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hankins work! My tummy is flat flat! And my breasts look so cute & perky! He was able to use my own tissue to make my breasts look full. I have even had people think I had implants! I being an out of town client, everyone in the office has been very willing to work with me to make my visits quick, as simple as possible, & as minimal as possible. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Hankins!!

August 2nd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
After considerable investigation of the right doctor and staff to perform my breast implant replacement I selected Dr. Hankins and could not be happier. From the first appointment with him and Bambi his nurse I knew I would be in good hands. They are both competent, caring and take the time to answer questions and explain the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Hankins!

May 22nd, 2016
Just had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction. Its only been one month and ten days. And I"m very happy with the results. Also the staff and Bambi were very knowledgeable and courteous. Always there and ready to answer any of my questions. Would not go to any other Plastic Surgeon. Thank you, Dr Hankins.

May 20th, 2016
Excellent Experience!
I am one week post-op from having a breast augmentation with Dr. Hankins and already the result are amazing! I had a breast reduction years ago (with a different physician out of state) and after having a child and breast feeding, I was left with very little breast volume and asymmetry. I wasn't sure where my expectations should be in terms of results, especially after having a previous breast surgery. I showed Dr. Hankins the size and look I wanted and he matched it perfectly, correcting the asymmetry with two different sized implants. I can't believe how great I look just one week out and I am very excited to see the final result once they have settled into place. Already, they are beyond what I ever expected. Dr. Hankins is a true expert in the field and offers a variety of different sizes, brands, styles and options to customize the look you would like to achieve. It is important to select a doctor that is an expert, performs these procedures often and stays in touch with the latest technology and practices. After doing extensive research it was clear that Dr. Hankins had the expertise I was looking for to provide me with the best experience possible.

May 18th, 2016
Over the Muscle Silicone implant v. Lift
Had recent augmentation done and have been pleased with the experience. I didn't want the lift just for the healing time and the thought of loosing sensation in my breasts, so I was able to go with a over the muscle implant versus having the lift. I have been pleased so far with my results as I am just one week post surgery. The staff has been exceptional.