Dr. Warren Hankins MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017
Dr hankins & Bambi!!!
Im so thankful and so happy that i went to Dr Hankins!! Him and his entire staff was AMAZING! Dr. Hankins, his nurse Bambi who did my consultation & was in surgery with me. I could not explain how much i appreciate all of your attentions!! Made me feel so comfortable! I loveddd my entire experience! I recommend them 100%!!! If i had to do it over again i would chose them again and again. Today is the second day after my surgery & i feel great!!! My confidence went from 0-100000!!! Love you guys so much!! Youre the best & i will always recommend you to my family & friends.

May 25th, 2017
Hankins and Bambi are amazing !
Hankins and his assistant Bambi are just wonderful! It was my first plastic surgery and I was definitely nervous. They are so professional reassuring and knowledgeable . Bambi and Hankins were there at every appointment and the procedure. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone !

May 11th, 2017
Best experience and investment I have ever done!!!
I had my surgery about a month ago and I am beyond satisfied with the results! Was nervous to really go through the process until i met dr hankins. Made me feel very comfortable and so did bambi. They answered all my questions and concerns and once i was fone with the consultation i decided to go with him. They were very professional and friendly that i didnt have to continue looking. I knew they would take care of me and satisfy me with my procedure. Once my surgery date came I of course was nervous but I knew that I would love the results. Once I saw Bambi I knew I would be fine and be in good hands. The process was easier then I thought and the recovery has been smooth and easy and can't wait to see the full results!

May 6th, 2017
Amazing!
Wonderful from start to finish! Dr. Hankins and his staff are caring and professional. It's been 2 weeks since my breast augmentation and lift and I couldn't be happier with the results. The entire process was explained and very organized, which left me feeling completely confident that I had chosen Dr. Hankins to do my surgery. Bambi was very knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable during my initial consultation and each appointment thereafter. Love her! The day after surgery I had an appointment for a post op at the office. I walked in to a completely full waiting room with no empty chairs, the gentleman at the front desk noticed and let the staff know and I was promptly called back to a room so I could sit down. Truly caring and friendly office. Dr. Hankins and his staff are top notch!

May 1st, 2017
A's to D's: thankfully not my grades
I knew I wanted a new rack; my A’s were not cutting it. I like many of you I did my research on a breast augmentation. I ended up going choosing this particular plastic surgeons office because I go to their med spa and they have always treated me fairly. When I got into the office Dr. Hankins gave me a lot of information and it was my job to decide what I wanted. I was starting to feel unconfident as I was trying on sizes with a nurse whose name escapes me when up pops in Bambi. Bambi helped guide me through and gave me her professional opinion on what I wanted. If it weren’t for Bambi’s expertise and knowledge in her field I probably would not have gotten a boob job. Thank goodness I did, I could not be more pleased with the results. I wanted an extremely natural look and that it what I got. 325 CC ,high profile, textured, silicone implants, above the muscle. The healing process has been fantastic. I was never in any pain, and could perform my day to day activities with caution at about 1 week out.

April 30th, 2017
Beast plant removal
Dr Hankins and Bambi were awesome. They both were very helpful with my decision. The procedure was seamless and very easy as they stated. I would highly recommend this office for any of your plastic surgery needs.

April 27th, 2017
Excellent Experience/ Great Results
I have been very pleased with Dr. Hankins' practice. They are very professional. Dr. Hankins was my provider. He was very attentive to my desires. His assistant Bambi is phenomenal. She took time and explained everything to me and did more than follow up after. I could tell she cared. Dr. Hankins gave me great results and his assistant took excellent care of me.

February 5th, 2017
Excellent Experience - Genuine Professional
I had a breast revision recently - replacing my saline implants with silicone, Dr Hankins and his staff (especially Bambi) were amazing through the entire process. Everyone was very professional and friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and caring.. I could not ask for much more.. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr Hankins and his assistant Bambi to my family and friends. They are the BEST!!!!

January 3rd, 2017
Great Service
Dr. Hankins is an amazing doctor and very attentive to my needs. His staff was helpful from the pre-op to the post-op and was always a call away for any questions or concerns.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Hankins performed a breast augmentation for me 10 years ago. One week ago today I had after having a consultation with him I decided to have my implants remove and a breast lift done due to the weight and size of my breasts. I could not be happier with my results and that I chose to use Dr. Hankins once again. He and his staff are amazing. From the front desk girl when you first book your appointment to the nurses in the OR tending to you after your procedure. Bambi, Dr. Hankins right hand woman (Nurse) makes you feel like you are family not a patient. I will recommend Dr. Hankins to everyone I know. I am blessed to have found him 10 years ago.

November 1st, 2016
Amazing!! You will love your results!
Almost 3 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results!! Dr. Hankins, Bambi, and his entire team is absolutely amazing. I was so nervous to get a breast augmentation but the first moment I walked into his office my fears were calmed. I was so nervous to have surgery and they answered all 101 questions I had without hesitation, including the anesthesiologist, who called me and saw me before surgery! I work in the medical field so I know sometimes medical professionals could get a bad name but this team was absolutely amazing!! I received the best care ever!! They are amazing!

November 1st, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I was very pleased with Dr. Hankins and his staff. I was treated very well, and I had a few medical problems and they took the time to sit and talked to me and explain the few ways to address my medical and risk verses a few things I couldn't , understand. I'm so greatful to the staff and Dr, Hankins. I now have my breast augmentation and this will be my 3 rd time going back . I would recommend this doctor and his staff. Amazing . Thank you Dr. Hankins and staff.