A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Cnty Memorial Hosp, Red Oak, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Charles Hayes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Warren Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Hayes practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, IA.
See Red Oak Primary Care Doctors.