A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Cnty Memorial Hosp, Red Oak, Ia
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Charles Hayes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Warren Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Hayes practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, IA.
See Red Oak Family Physicians.