Dr. Warren Henslee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Henslee?

loser doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2015

As soon as you walk in, that should tell you everything you need to know. scary, creepy and smelly office. then you meet the doctor, who is borderline retarded and just as creepy as his office. I should have walked out then...but didn't. the doctor has no idea what he is doing...then sends you to the emergency room...right after he took your money. the ER told me it wasn't the first complaint she has heard about him. my advice....like I said, as soon as you walk in, it will tell you all you need to know.

Quick appointment, great bedside manner

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Henslee and his staff are impressively caring and kind.One note: he doesn't accept most kinds of insurance, so I had to submit a claim to my insurer separately. Worth it, in my opinion, for the level of care I got.

Posted on March 28th, 2010

I had been tested for all std's by 2 primary care doctors, and one urologist, and yet my symptoms persisted. I was told that I had nothing. During my appointment with Dr. Henslee, I discovered that I had not been tested for "all std's". I was told about some unusual std's, and he discovered that I had a mycoplasma infection (an std that none of my previous doctors had even heard about, even the urologist!). I was treated, and that seemed to resolve my issue. I highly recommend Dr. Henslee. As a side note, I spoke with him about my cholesterol level in passing, and he spent more than a half hour going over my history, risks, new understandings of risks for heart attack and stroke, and I am now using him as my primary care doc.

Very good Family Dr.

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. Henslee is the most caring and patient Dr I ever met in my life. He took his time to explain to me and my husband every detail about my high blood pressure condition and how the treatment was going to work.If you want a good Dr that care about you, go meet Dr. Warren Henslee

Posted on August 20th, 2017