A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Hiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Hiatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiatt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Hiatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiatt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hiatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Arthur Hiatt MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Warren A. Hiatt practice?
- Dr. Warren Hiatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Hiatt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists and Gulfport Gastroenterologists.