A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Wenjsair Hsu DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Warren W. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Warren Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Hsu practices Allergy & Immunology near Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Allergists.