A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Jablonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Jablonsky, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Jablonsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonsky graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jablonsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Stephen Jablonsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren S. Jablonsky practice?
- Dr. Warren Jablonsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Jablonsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Harvard, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons.