Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brenda Magness on Dec 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jenkins for the last 11 years. He is great as well as his staff and all office staff. I have also been very pleased with referrals that he has passed on to me.

Great general overall doc; just not into complex medical show details Great general overall doc; just not into complex medical
by Kimothy Ann of Frisco on Aug 7th, 2015

Very nice and personable and his staff are pleasant as well. If your medical health is 'standard' and not complicated in nature, then he is ideal. If your health is unpredictable, varies in status and comfort, requires additional in-depth study and experience, you may need to search further. My family member is 10 years out from a stroke, and it seems that Dr J is in the 'learning process' with us. Dr. J should have (we just realized) have directed us to additional specialists (Neurologist and Physiatrist), and seen my family member several times a year for maintenance, rather than see us just during "emergency" episodes or when meds need updating. He's a great general doc, he just doesn't seem to understand complex health situations on the level we would expect.

by Owen on Apr 22nd, 2015

Great!

below expectation show details below expectation
by jenefer on Aug 12th, 2014

this dr is very furious and nervous person beware he might bite you if he get mad his staff is careless and they can make pay wrong billing with your insurance open your eyes i have bad experience with this dr staff attitude and they dont know how to charge your insurance

disappointed show details disappointed
Feb 17th, 2013

I spent more time waiting on the clerk to get off the phone than time actually spent with the doctor, which amounted to about 20 seconds of him walking into the room and spouting a diagnoses that a day later was confirmed as wrong.

Aug 15th, 2011

He is outstanding! Skill, knowledge,and caring attitude. He takes the time to be your doctor and manages your healthcare; not just episodic in his approach. He gets to know his patients and he feels like the family doctor I had growing up that knew your name and history.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Jenkins & his staff are very professional. Maximum wait time has been only 10 minutes. Usually see him in five minutes. He seems to really care about his patients. He takes plenty of time with you and explains everything in detail to where you can understand it. You do not feel like a number but a special person. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Jenkins.

Best Family Doctors out there!!! show details Best Family Doctors out there!!!
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Jenkins, his staff and extended physician team are THE BEST, bar none. Since we began seeing Dr. Jenkins 7 years ago he has been there every step of the way! From visiting us in the hospital with his entire staff at the birth of our first child through ear infections, allergies, broken bones, even to a serious depression / grief incident, Dr. Jenkins has been caring, thorough, conservative and skilled. Dr. Jenkins has an incredible bedside manner and is wonderful with kids.He always makes time for us and will fit you in even on a full day if needed! We couldn't ask for more and are proud to call Dr. Jenkins our doctor!!!

Dr. Jenkins is outstanding show details Dr. Jenkins is outstanding
by Chris H on Jan 14th, 2010

I have been to many doctors over the years and most felt like a factory, get them in then get them out. No so with Dr. Jenkins! I have been going to him for about 3 years now and have never waited more than 10 min, most of the time is closer to 5 min. His staff is out going and very caring. I can't forsee any reason to ever change doctors again.

Dr. Jenkins - Excellent Family Doctor show details Dr. Jenkins - Excellent Family Doctor
May 13th, 2009

Dr. Jenkins is an excellent family doctor and especially good with our children. He is caring and accurate. In fact, he picked up on a heart murmur when our daughter was four years old that other doctors had missed, which led to open heart surgery. His nurse, Kris, is also kind and thorough, and his office staff is helpful, attentive, and efficient.

Dr. Blake Jenkins is Genuine show details Dr. Blake Jenkins is Genuine
by Mark P. Yablon on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Blake Jenkins has excellent bedside manner and makes his patients feel appreciated. He's what family doctors should be.