Learn more about Dr. Warren Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Johnston, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David Johnston FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Warren Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.