A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Johnston, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David Johnston FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Warren Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.