A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Johnston, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David Johnston FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Warren Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.