Learn more about Dr. Warren Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Johnston, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David Johnston FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Warren Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.