Learn more about Dr. Warren Kammerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kammerer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kammerer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kammerer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kammerer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammerer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kammerer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren L Kammerer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Kammerer practice?
- Dr. Warren Kammerer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Kammerer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Psychiatrists.