A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Kammerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kammerer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kammerer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammerer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kammerer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren L Kammerer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Kammerer practice?
- Dr. Warren Kammerer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Kammerer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Psychiatrists.