Learn more about Dr. Warren Kammerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kammerer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kammerer
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kammerer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kammerer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammerer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kammerer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren L Kammerer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Kammerer practice?
- Dr. Warren Kammerer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Kammerer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Psychiatrists.