A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren D. King practice?
Dr. Warren King practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons, Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Family Physicians, and Palo Alto Sports Medicine Doctors.