Learn more about Dr. Warren King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. King practice?
- Dr. Warren King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren King practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Sunnyvale, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.