Learn more about Dr. Warren King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren David King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. King practice?
- Dr. Warren King has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren King practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.