A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Kortz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Kortz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kortz
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kortz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Kortz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kortz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Jeffrey Kortz FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren J. Kortz practice?
- Dr. Warren Kortz has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Kortz practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.