Warren Kramer II Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Kramer operated on my hip when I was 12 years old back in 1965. He had said my hip would be good for 40 years. Here I am now 50 years later and still doing well. I had gone to a surgeon because of an intern referral and was told the man who operated on me did me a service. I agree 100%. I had Legg Perthes syndrome in my right hip. Not sure if dr. Kramer is still alive as he would be pretty old by now. I owe him a lot.

March 21st, 2012

Great Surgeon!

Dr. Kramer is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon who even made my five year old daughter proud of herself during recovery! No small accomplishment since she just had two rods put in her hip and thigh!He is absolutely God sent!

July 22nd, 2008

Superb Physician

I can't say enough good stuff about Dr Kramer - he has looked after me so well (I had some other medical complications following ski accident- he has made sure that these have been followed up ) and I had surgery last week (ACL reconstruction) He and his staff are very patient - focused and Dr Kramer himself has a great approach and super sense of humour. Can't recommend him highly enough!