Dr. Warren Kraus MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2017
Great ENT Doctor
I've seen Dr. Kraus twice now for recurrent sinus problems I've had most of my life. This is the first time any doctor has clearly explained my symptom progression, changes in my CT scan, and options in a careful way. Very attentive, doesn't just run in and run out of the exam room.

February 13th, 2017
Great Doctor, Great Person
Such a relief to see a doctor who isn't rushing you out of the office, booking patients every 10 minutes so you feel like their attention is divided. Kraus is great. Spends time, asks questions, very professional and listens. Office staff is helpful- took care of my MRI pre-certification easy, called me right away, Definitely recommend Kraus.

January 20th, 2017
Knows his stuff and spends time with you
Kraus is the most thorough doctor I have seen in a long time. Asked more questions and had more careful exam than others. Some questions I was never asked before. Turned out to be very important. Regret not finding him sooner.

January 14th, 2017
After Dr. Kraus treated my 14 yo I brought my elderly mother to him. She is a difficult patient with a lot of ENT problems and Dr. Kraus was just wonderful with her. Really takes his time, listens carefully, and main thing was accurate diagnosis. I would not take them to anyone else.

January 14th, 2017
Expert ENT, Caring and Professional
Dr. Kraus was referred to me by another specialist in Manhattan. Great doctor. Remarkably knowledgable, answered all my questions, never felt rushed. Most important I got the right diagnosis after months of symptoms. Huge relief. Would highly recommend.

October 15th, 2016
Great doctor
Worth waiting for an appointment to get the right care. I've had sinus problems my whole life and finally feel like I am in the right hands. He asked questions other doc's never even asked before. Treatment plan totally new seems to be working. Pain and breathing problems less. I'm actually hopeful this time.

August 24th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor, True Professional
Best ENT I have seen in either NJ or New York City. Diagnosis, treatment, and communication all excellent. Had major sinus surgery with excellent outcome. Could not recommend more highly. Thank you, Dr. Kraus!

July 24th, 2016
A Real Professional
I had seen so many ENT doctors in 2 years for tinnitus, inner ear problems. Dr. Kraus spent more time with me than all of them combined. And I finally have real treatment, not rushed guess-work. We moved recently but I would travel an hour or more to see him. Thank you Dr. Kraus!

May 7th, 2016
He is a great doctor. Speaks very practically and logically.

September 21st, 2015
its a long wait for Dr Krauss,but he answers all your questions and is willig to spend time with you. He might come across as dry & uninterested but he is accurate in diagnosing issues like my polyp

January 13th, 2015
HORRIBLE. absolutely horrible. If you are not his first appointment in the morning, consider yourself in for a 2 hour wait. NO CONSIDERATION for patients waiting. Also misdiagnosed me, found a new doctor who found the issue and saw me right away. Do not waste your time or money on this guy.

October 15th, 2014
Means well but extremely dismissive
I have had severe sinusitis for almost four years, had surgery and saw a recent exacerbation due to living in New York and lots of exposure to allergens and other irritants. Not only did this doctor completely dismiss all of those problems with just one look of my sinuses (despite my telling him of symptoms I've been having for years), he condescendingly pushed me to check out anxiety issues. When I merely said I would like to clear out more severe problems and asked if he could recommend a Pulmonologist or cardiologist, he literally told me I was avoiding the issue and needed to see a good therapist. Even if the tests did not show an acute sinus infection in that moment, to be so dismissive and negligent about my health history and other potential issues was unheard of.