Dr. Warren Kraus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2016
Great doctor
Worth waiting for an appointment to get the right care. I've had sinus problems my whole life and finally feel like I am in the right hands. He asked questions other doc's never even asked before. Treatment plan totally new seems to be working. Pain and breathing problems less. I'm actually hopeful this time.

August 24th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor, True Professional
Best ENT I have seen in either NJ or New York City. Diagnosis, treatment, and communication all excellent. Had major sinus surgery with excellent outcome. Could not recommend more highly. Thank you, Dr. Kraus!

July 24th, 2016
A Real Professional
I had seen so many ENT doctors in 2 years for tinnitus, inner ear problems. Dr. Kraus spent more time with me than all of them combined. And I finally have real treatment, not rushed guess-work. We moved recently but I would travel an hour or more to see him. Thank you Dr. Kraus!

May 7th, 2016
He is a great doctor. Speaks very practically and logically.

September 21st, 2015
its a long wait for Dr Krauss,but he answers all your questions and is willig to spend time with you. He might come across as dry & uninterested but he is accurate in diagnosing issues like my polyp

January 13th, 2015
HORRIBLE. absolutely horrible. If you are not his first appointment in the morning, consider yourself in for a 2 hour wait. NO CONSIDERATION for patients waiting. Also misdiagnosed me, found a new doctor who found the issue and saw me right away. Do not waste your time or money on this guy.

October 15th, 2014
Means well but extremely dismissive
I have had severe sinusitis for almost four years, had surgery and saw a recent exacerbation due to living in New York and lots of exposure to allergens and other irritants. Not only did this doctor completely dismiss all of those problems with just one look of my sinuses (despite my telling him of symptoms I've been having for years), he condescendingly pushed me to check out anxiety issues. When I merely said I would like to clear out more severe problems and asked if he could recommend a Pulmonologist or cardiologist, he literally told me I was avoiding the issue and needed to see a good therapist. Even if the tests did not show an acute sinus infection in that moment, to be so dismissive and negligent about my health history and other potential issues was unheard of.

April 26th, 2013
Great doctor!
My mother saw Dr. Kraus for a problem NO OTHER DOCTOR could diagnose. She was having severe mouth an jaw pains. She saw several primary doctors, went through 4-5 dentists, oral surgery and dental specialists before deciding to see Dr. Kraus, who immediately upon hearing her symptoms accurately diagnosed her condition and referred her to a neurologist for treatment. She did not have dental problems, she had trigeminal neuralgia. Dr. Kraus was compassionate with her. listened well to her description of her symptoms and did what no other doctor could do that is properly diagnosed her and made the appropriate referral. He treated my mom with patience, listened well and saved her from a myriad of other procedures with other doctors, as her condition was really bothering her. Later, when my husband had ear wax problems, I immediately knew where to go. Dr. Kraus listened to my husband, did a thorough exam and cleaned his ears well. He did it without hurting my husband and was a godsend as my husband's hearing was restored and the feeling of wax build up gone. Dr. Kraus' office manager, Anne Marie is a wonderful addition to his staff. She has a great phone manner, makes every effort to book appointments quickly and even makes follow up calls after appointments which makes seeing Dr. Kraus a pleasure. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kraus. If you want a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you, diagnose you properly and treat you completely, see Dr. Kraus. Yes, there maybe delays in the office at times not due to over scheduling but due to his taking the time to give every patient the best possible care.

January 21st, 2013
Great doctor with accurate diagnosis and personal touch.
The most memorable thing about Dr. Kraus is he actually personally follows up. After spending time with home going over my sinus problems (I get it like clock work every six months), he went over possible remedies such as surgery or a possible allergic reaction. I was praying it would not be surgery. After getting a CT scan done, I got the results that it was allergies causing the flare ups. He personally called me at 8pm on a Wednesday evening...not one of his staff...him personally! Nice touch. He told me the various options such as seeing an allergist to stop the infections or to just deal with them when they come up since there was no blockage or underlying problem internally that was causing the problems. He recommended a few allergist which I am not looking into. Great experience. Nice personal touch. Overall, I experienced that he won't recommend unnecessary procedures.

November 24th, 2012
Real Deal
I and my children have been seeing Dr. Kraus for over 15 yrs. He has operated on both kids...tonsils and adenoids. He really cares and always has time for emergency appts. He also will answer calls. His office staff is aces!!!!!

September 22nd, 2012
Good things come to those who wait...
It is true, you may have to wait past your appointment time, however, that's because Dr. Kraus actually spends TIME with each patient. He is worth the wait. As others have pointed out, he is very methodical in his thinking and has been correct every time he's diagnosed me. I've been his patient for close to 10 years now; he has helped me with TMJ, chronic sinus and throat infections, even a random object that adhered to my ear drum! I go to NYC for 99% of my healthcare, however, Dr. Kraus is still the only ENT and doctor here in NJ that I see. I don't understand the character references here about his personality (this is a medical review, not a compatibility test). I find him kind, gently and quite funny. He works 6 days a week and has seen it all. Rest assured you will receive the best care from Dr. Kraus.

May 22nd, 2012
Very thorough exam
A very thorough exam. Spent a lot of time with my daughter. Accurate diagnosis. Also followed up calling us at home and checking on her progress. I would definitely recommend.