Dr. Warren Kraus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Kraus?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Warren Kraus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Finally-- an ENT Doctor who has helped me

I have seen many ENT doctors since my teen years for recurrent sinus problems, polyps, congenital malformed ear canal that contributes to frequent infection- you name it. We recently moved to central Jersey and Dr. Kraus was recommended to me by my new internal medicine doc (also great). I can only say positive things about him. I dreaded going over my whole medical history but he was so professional, knowledgable, and easy to talk with. He clearly knows his field inside and out and anticipated all the right questions before I even got to them. What a relief. He spent a long time looking at the scans I brought with me-- didn't jerk me around about getting new or different scans just "because"... Other docs put me through that nonsense in the past. I'm on a treatment regimen and feel like I have someone in my corner, not just another "in and out" doctor who has you come back later for more. He's also very communicative and never rushes me. Just the best.

May 3rd, 2017

Very knowledgable and good bedside manner

Dr. Kraus will actually take the time to explain your symptoms, treatment, prognosis, etc without talking down to you or rushing you from the exam room. He is very knowledgable in his field.

April 26th, 2017

Relieved to find a good ENT

Dr. Kraus is the most thoughtful and intelligent doctor I have ever met. Explains things clearly, follows up, and I always feel he and his office have my best interest first. Never rushed.

February 20th, 2017

Great ENT Doctor

I've seen Dr. Kraus twice now for recurrent sinus problems I've had most of my life. This is the first time any doctor has clearly explained my symptom progression, changes in my CT scan, and options in a careful way. Very attentive, doesn't just run in and run out of the exam room.

February 13th, 2017

Great Doctor, Great Person

Such a relief to see a doctor who isn't rushing you out of the office, booking patients every 10 minutes so you feel like their attention is divided. Kraus is great. Spends time, asks questions, very professional and listens. Office staff is helpful- took care of my MRI pre-certification easy, called me right away, Definitely recommend Kraus.

January 21st, 2017

Knows his stuff and spends time with you

Kraus is the most thorough doctor I have seen in a long time. Asked more questions and had more careful exam than others. Some questions I was never asked before. Turned out to be very important. Regret not finding him sooner.

January 15th, 2017

After Dr. Kraus treated my 14 yo I brought my elderly mother to him. She is a difficult patient with a lot of ENT problems and Dr. Kraus was just wonderful with her. Really takes his time, listens carefully, and main thing was accurate diagnosis. I would not take them to anyone else.

January 15th, 2017

Expert ENT, Caring and Professional

Dr. Kraus was referred to me by another specialist in Manhattan. Great doctor. Remarkably knowledgable, answered all my questions, never felt rushed. Most important I got the right diagnosis after months of symptoms. Huge relief. Would highly recommend.

October 15th, 2016

Great doctor

Worth waiting for an appointment to get the right care. I've had sinus problems my whole life and finally feel like I am in the right hands. He asked questions other doc's never even asked before. Treatment plan totally new seems to be working. Pain and breathing problems less. I'm actually hopeful this time.

August 24th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor, True Professional

Best ENT I have seen in either NJ or New York City. Diagnosis, treatment, and communication all excellent. Had major sinus surgery with excellent outcome. Could not recommend more highly. Thank you, Dr. Kraus!

July 24th, 2016

A Real Professional

I had seen so many ENT doctors in 2 years for tinnitus, inner ear problems. Dr. Kraus spent more time with me than all of them combined. And I finally have real treatment, not rushed guess-work. We moved recently but I would travel an hour or more to see him. Thank you Dr. Kraus!

May 7th, 2016

He is a great doctor. Speaks very practically and logically.