A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Lanphear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanphear
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Lanphear, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanphear graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lanphear has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Fargo Lanphear MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. Lanphear practice?
- Dr. Warren Lanphear has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Lanphear practices Emergency Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Reed City, MI.
See Zeeland Emergency Physicians.