Dr. Warren Kenneth Laskey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Warren Laskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Laskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 24 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis, Cardiomegaly, and Chest Pain Angina.21 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskey graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Laskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance