A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Laskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Laskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Laskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskey graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Laskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Kenneth Laskey MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren K. Laskey practice?
- Dr. Warren Laskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Laskey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.