A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Gamaliel Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Warren Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Lee practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.