Dr. Warren Lent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Lent?

The compassionate Dr.

Posted on December 20th, 2016

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I recently had a wonderful experience at Dr. Lent's office. The staff was warm and friendly. I came in to have a few moles removed and Dr. Lent performed the procedure efficiently and seamlessly. I have no complaints as it was a pain free procedure with no wait time and a friendly staff to make me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Wonderful caring staff and he was just the best!

THe best doctor in the USA

Posted on January 20th, 2013

I initially came to DR. LENT for the removal of a lipoma on my neck which was in a critical area of the face where lots on nerves, veins, and arteries pass through. I wanted a great doctor to remove this lump without any damage to my face and certainly I did my research on many doctors and found DR. LENT to be the only superman that would take this lump out. At the same time i decided to consult with him on chin tuck and fat removal from under the eyes and eyelid surgery. I decided to do all these surgeries i mentioned above and let me tell you recovery was less than a week, all my middle easterner family who don't believe in cosmetic surgeries said i look more beautiful and 15 years younger with great jaw line. I highly recommend DR. LENT to be the best physician i have encountered in my life and trust i have met many doctors through the line of work that i do. GOD bless you, God bless your beautiful staff, and God bless your families.

Facelift and eyes

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I had my eyes and facelift done with Dr. Lent about one year ago. I am really happy with the results. My neck and jaw look terrific and my eyes no longer look tired. I feel and look years younger. I came all the way from Kentucky to have Dr. Lent do this for me and I made the right choice.

Fixed Other Doctors Mistakes

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I had breast surgery several years ago by another doctor who did a horrible job. I went to Dr. Lent to see if he could help. He carefully explained everything that he could do for me. I went to see several other doctors and I chose Dr. Lent. I'm glad I did because he did a great job, far better than I could have imagined. He fixed the problem and made me feel whole again.

I have a flat Tummy. Yay!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I lost a lot of weight and my skin hung down after having a baby. I went to Dr. Lent for a tummy tuck. He gave me a brand new body. My stomach is now flat. I am so happy with how I look. I feel sexier than I ever felt before!

Not honest and unprofessional

Posted on July 7th, 2012

On our first visit Dr. Lent seemed very nice and seemed to have all the right credentials. The procedure I underwent was Rhinoplasty. The cost was decided beforehand, but after the procedure, they billed triple the amount without our knowledge. It was very dishonest of them and the office manager acted very unprofessionally throughout the whole process. I was ripped off.I definitely would not recommend Dr. Warren Lent.

Doctor's Response

This is a very suspicious post as there is no identifying clinical data and we have had no patient with whom we have had any contentious relationship for at least the last 10 years. Of note, the writer makes no complaint about Dr. Lent's clinical skills or about their clinical results. Dr. Lent and his staff are very conscientious in discussing all financial details and responsibilities in advance of any procedure.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Wonderful experience. I had a tummy tuck after losing lots of weight from a Lap Band. Now I feel and look great! New "bod", new clothes, even new bathing suit!Dr. Lent is the greatest!

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Great doctor. Great experience. Great staff. Had breast surgery and I love my result.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I had laser eyelid surgery done by Dr. Lent about 6 weeks ago. He was very professional with me, explained everything. I did the surgery with the laser because I thought this was the best way and after having gone through it, I feel I was right. There was very little bruising after and I healed quickly. I am very happy with the results. I feel I look much younger and more rested. I'm really glad I did it. Also, Henny, the office manager was so helpful in making everthything happen.

My breasts are beautiful!

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Wow! My breasts are beautiful! I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Lent about two months ago and they look perfect. Perfect size and shape. Dr. Lent was great. He took tons of time with me, explained everything and did exactly what I wanted. Henny, his office manager was nice as can be, and made everything go so smooth. His prices were fair, especially compared to other board certified plastic surgeons I consulted with.