Dr. Warren Ljungren MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Beavercreek, OH

4.7

July 18th, 2016
You need more than a pleasant bedside manner to run a successful business.
My children have been patients of Dr. Ljungren for the past two years. We've had nothing but problems with this office. The doctor himself is a very nice man but he has so many patients that he doesn't give an adequate amount of time to any of them. They have cancelled appointments (6 in an 8 week time frame), lied to me about the doctor being in the office, and refused to acknowledge that possibility of a reaction to a vaccine. When I went to request records to be sent to another doctor not a single person I'm the office cared enough to ask why we choose to leave. I am so disappointed with the care we received, especially after hearing nothing but good things from people. You need more than a pleasant bedside manner to run a successful business.

August 13th, 2015
Love Work as Primary Care Physician + Love of Patients = Happy & Healthy Customers
Every member of our family -- my spouse, children, mother, and mother-in-law -- have been patients of Dr. Ljungren for about 25 years. He is thoughtful, responsive, and (this is what I like most) COLLABORATIVE. He listens to us as we recount our issues, and he listens as we propose possible solutions. Sometimes, he agrees that our layperson's diagnosis is possible, and sometimes he offers alternative possibilities. .. BUT he never condescends. Dr. Ljungren keeps abreast of developments in the world of medicine, and he adapts to the most reliable approaches. For example, at a time when doctors did NOT aggressively treat high blood pressure and cholesterol, Dr. Ljungren took my husband's condition seriously and treated him using the newest guidelines. 25 years later, my husband remains healthy. Dr. Ljungren loves his work as a primary care physician, and that love is abundantly clear to us, his patients. We consider ourselves fortunate to have Dr. Ljungren as the medical support person in our lives.