A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren MacDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. MacDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Frederick MacDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Warren MacDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren MacDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover Foxcroft, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and El Dorado, AR.
See Dover Foxcroft Surgeons.