A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren MacDonald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren MacDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. MacDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Frederick MacDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Warren MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren MacDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Orthopedic Surgeons.