Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Maley
Dr. Warren Maley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Maley is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. Dr. Maley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Maley has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Warren Maley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Yeo
General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Melvin Moses
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi51