A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Maley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Maley MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren Maley practice?
- Dr. Warren Maley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Warren Maley practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.