A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Maley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren Maley practice?
Dr. Warren Maley practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.