Learn more about Dr. Warren Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Marks, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Tourette Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Alan Marks MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Warren A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Warren Marks has 6 office locations.
Dr. Warren Marks practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.