Learn more about Dr. Warren Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Marks, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Tourette Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren A. Marks practice?
Dr. Warren Marks practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Physiatrists, and Fort Worth Neurologists.