A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Maupin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Maupin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Maupin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maupin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Maupin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Bryan Maupin MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren B. Maupin practice?
- Dr. Warren Maupin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Maupin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Richardson Radiologists.