Dr. Warren Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Mills?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Warren Mills?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

Great All Around

Very nice doctor and person, very attentive and caring. Personable yet professional. Nurse that assisted was also very nice and professional. Highly recommended !!!!

April 21st, 2015

Great at what he does. ....

I have spinal injections from Dr. Mills. I'm very anxious person and he is always courteous and very respectful. He actually goes above and beyond for me actually putting me out with Propethol So im actually asleep through my procedure. I usually also get great relief where I used not to get any relief when having them done through Baptist Hospital. I contribute this to doctor mills taking the extra time and concern to allow me to be put under. Before I moved and screamed in agony. Now I have no recollection usually only little sore for a day from procedure.

December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Mills is precise, very helpful & caring

I have had several outpatient procedures for my spine troubles in the past 18 years; but since finding Dr. Mills a few years ago, I don't want to see anybody else to help ease my pain. He is very technically competent; caring and gentle and really strives to get to the source of the problem. He has always relieved some pain, but my problems can't be fixed easily, so I am able to postpone invasive procedures by working with Dr. Mills. My last procedure gave me tremendous releif from constant pain for the first time in years. He is easy to work with & his staff are caring.

August 7th, 2016