A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Moody, Emergency Physician, Internist, Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Arizona Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Lafayette Moody MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Moody practice?
- Dr. Warren Moody has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Moody practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Addiction Specialists, and Phoenix Family Physicians.