Dr. Warren Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Morgan?

July 7th, 2016

Dr. Morgan is an outstanding, caring, dedicated ENT doctor

Dr. Morgan is an excellent doctor, excellent diagnostician and interventionist, excellent listener, clear communicator, caring, dedicated. After my first visit, he called me Saturday morning to check on me. If I hadn't been improved, he was going to do an endoscopy that day to further aid diagnosis. His recommendation to test for allergies and the injections for allergies have greatly improved my health and quality of life. I highly recommend Dr. Morgan.

March 18th, 2015

Quickest Doctor Ever!

We visited Dr Warren when we had our kid's ear infection. Dr Warren came in and left the room within few seconds that included a quick check and antibiotic prescription on the child's ear. He didn't really have time to ask or answer any questions. Like a magician he left the room like the way he came in. One of the worst and funny experience we ever had. We were laughing on our experience with the billing lady and never visited him ever again!

March 25th, 2014

Padding the Bill

Preformed a 5 second nose scope, for a sinus infection office visit. Billed it as Surgery. It's not covered, (because it's not necessary, so now it's costing me $150.00 out of pocket, just so I could get a prescription for a common sinus infection.

April 13th, 2009

I wish all doctors were like this...

Dr. Morgan clearly takes a great deal of pride in his work. I felt as though I was in very good hands for my sinus surgery. He spent a lot of time with me, especially during the initial assessment. I felt very secure with the proposed treatment options. He was very fast at doing what needed to be done with the follow up to surgery (which is not particularly pleasant...it helps a great deal to be fast!). That definitely minimized the stress. It may sound (or be) strange, but he is also one of the few doctors I've been to recently who remembered why I was there. I didn't need to repeat my medical history each time, and so I didn't leave the office feeling worried that I forgot to mention something critical. The office staff is courteous and the Cypress office (and outpatient facility) is new and pleasant. I was able to get an appointment as a new patient in one day, and I am very happy that by luck I ended up with Dr. Morgan!

February 22nd, 2017