A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Okuns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Okuns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Okuns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Okuns graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Dr. Okuns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Ikpomosa Okuns MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren I. Okuns practice?
- Dr. Warren Okuns has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Okuns practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.