A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Olson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Albert Olson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren A. Olson practice?
- Dr. Warren Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Olson practices Psychiatry near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Psychiatrists.