Dr. Warren Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Ong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2015

beware

This doctor is a real creep. Like to use patients as gennie pigs, into alot of unholy practices.

February 9th, 2014

Grandmother

I don't usually take the time to post reviews about anyone, but Dr. Ong's "bedside manner" was second to none. I felt like my problems were important to him and my concerns were listened to and validated. I did not feel rushed at all. I actually felt like I had all the time I needed to express all of my concerns. I was even asked if I had any other questions, even after I had asked a million. I went in with a written list and every bullet point was addressed and considered. I felt at ease and comfortable. I have never been able to say this about any doctor before. The prescribed medication was fully explained to me without any prodding, which is a first time experience. I felt comfortable asking questions that I sometimes have reservations asking when I see a doctor. Dr. Ong was filling in for my usual doctor when I saw him. I will not be going back to my usual doctor, and will be holding my other healthcare professionals to the same quality of care that I received from Dr. Ong. Even though I have never had any medical schooling whatsoever, I always leave questioning the doctors competence and advice. This didn't happen on this appointment. I left with confidence that I am on the right track for the first time.

February 20th, 2017