A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Paroly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Paroly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paroly
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Paroly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Paroly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paroly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paroly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Steven Paroly MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Warren S. Paroly practice?
- Dr. Warren Paroly has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Paroly practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Oncologists.