A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Ramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Ramer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ramer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Methodist Hosp Of Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Carlton Ramer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Ramer practice?
- Dr. Warren Ramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Ramer practices Family Medicine near Lexington, TN.
See Lexington Family Physicians.