A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Ramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Ramer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Methodist Hosp Of Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Carlton Ramer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Ramer practice?
- Dr. Warren Ramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Ramer practices Family Medicine near Lexington, TN.
See Lexington Family Physicians.