A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Ramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Ramer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Methodist Hosp Of Lexington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Ramer practice?
Dr. Warren Ramer practices Family Medicine near Lexington, TN.
See Lexington Family Physicians.